Does this sound familiar?
- Do you walk on eggshells?
- Does your partner call you names?
- Do they hit or push you?
- Is it difficult to say ‘NO’ to them?
- Is a previous abusive relationship affecting you?
You don’t have to put up with it, talk to us.
Survive has a range of services to support women and can come to meet you somewhere safe.
Many women and their children leave violent and abusive relationships and build new lives.
Download our brochures for your use:
If you are planning to leave, try to take with you:
- Your front door key.
- Legal documents for you and your children e.g. passports, birth certificates, marriage certificate.
- Any legal orders or injunction.
- Money, bank cards, benefit books etc.
- Housing info e.g. mortgage docs or rent books.
- Medication, repeat prescription info, etc.
- Overnight supplies.
- Your children’s favourite toy.
- Address book and important telephone numbers.
- Consider giving a key to a neighbour and/or keeping important documents with a friend or neighbour.